Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Riding a giraffe


I've discovered a great horsey community over at Neigh-Bours, a cool EQUINE social networking site for us horse-mad types. I've also set up a li'l blog over there. Honestly, you'd be forgiven for thinking I am a serial blogger, but that really isn't the case. Yesterday was interesting for this reason. While you're taking a look around the site, keep an eye open for one of my PetPawtrait Giveaways. Sign up as a member, and start blogging, we all think our horses are quirky, so share their eccentricities with other horse lovers. It's a great community. Go look.

3 comments:

Traveller said...

Hi there,

Please take a sec and sign my petition, which can be found linked to my blog, asking Canada's PM to include animal rights in the constitution, and ask others to sign too!

Cheers!

Anairam said...

Thanks for popping into my blog! Your animal pawtraits (great name, that!) are great.

Ruthie Redden said...

Hi Colleen, thank you for your comments on my blog, im glad your inner gypsy is smiling. your work is beautiful, love i love the detail. *ruthie*